Everyone, of any profession, any age or race is welcome into the lifestyle.
It is probably easier to answer this question with another: "Who doesn't swing?"
In the late 1970's researches questioned thousands of adults in the UK about their views on swinging. At that time roughly 1 in 10 couples questioned were involved, or wanted to become involved in the swinging lifestyle.
In 2005 researchers asked a similar set of questions, and found that the number of people now involved, or trying to become involved in the swinging scene had risen to 25%.
There have been similar rises in most English speaking countries and even bigger rises in European populations. With the exception of Greece, every European country has a healthy swinging population with most having over 100 swingers clubs to visit.
The USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand have growing swinging scenes, but due to the large number of small communities, it is not as open as the European scene.
Defining who is a swinger can be difficult, but in the main, Swingers are people who;
- enjoy having sex with other people as well as, and usually along with, their regular partner, but always with their partners knowledge.
- enjoy watching their partner have sex with someone else (better known as a voyeur).
- enjoy sharing their fantasies with their partner and other people.
- enjoy having sex with lots of people (greedy girls such as JoJo your webmistress www.joanddavid.com).
- enjoy going to swingers parties, hundreds of which are held every day, have a look at www.clubsandParties.com for one of the most complete listings on the web.
The following people are not swingers;
- People who go out for the night to a night club and have sex with a stranger.
- Husbands or wives who have sex with other people without their partners knowledge or agreement.
The main criteria for being a swinger is that you are open and honest with yourself, your regular partner and the people you meet.
Exactly Who Swings?
Anyone and everyone can be a swinger. Swingers are not defined by social class or religion, nor by age, as long as they are over the legal age of consent. (In most countries this is either 18 or 21. However in some countries the age of consent is lower, most genuine swingers, and all swingers clubs and parties still keep to the "no under 18´s" rule)
Most swingers do not discriminate against others on grounds of age, color, religion or class. However everyone has the right to choose who they do not play with, as if there is no attraction there will be no enjoyment.Join Us Now Back to Questions Page